Job Title: Business Development Manager – Staffing / Recruitment.
We at Arivani Technologies are scouting for a Business Development Manager from Staffing and Recruitment Organization.
Arivani Technologies, one of the leading IT HR Service organizations headquartered in the USA and one of leading organizations, providing IT & and Non-IT Staffing, technology consulting, software development, and outsourcing services, with operations in the USA and development centers in India.
The Business Development Manager – Staffing and Recruitment will play a pivotal role in developing and executing our business expansion strategy. The primary focus of this role is to identify new business opportunities, nurture client relationships, and achieve revenue targets by providing our staffing and recruitment services to potential clients.
- Identify potential clients in the target market.
- Bringing new business generation by meeting potential clients to understand their needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Familiarize yourself with all Products and Services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have a strong track record of success within sales, ideally within the Recruitment and staffing industry.
- Should be highly goal-oriented and possess excellent communication & and interpersonal skills.
- Should have experience in bringing both Permanent and C2H clients.
- Should be graduated or post-graduated from a recognized university.
Location – Lucknow, U.P.
Salary – Flexible
Workdays – 5 days
Experience: 3 – 6 Years