SHIFT- US Shift (2ND SHIFT)
TIMING- 1.00-10.30 PM
WORKING- 5 DAYS A WEEK, FLUENT IN ENGLISH, MALE CANDIDATE ONLY.
EXPERIENCE- 2-4 YRS
This position is responsible for billing, printing and matching packing lists of all shipments ensuring correctness.
Posting cash received from lockbox and wires to the appropriate customer card and per the
customer’s remittance and then reconciling the daily lock box receipts and wires within bank.
• Bill and verify daily shipments and invoices through ERP
• Match packing lists, invoices, and billing documents to ensure correctness
• Post payments to customer’s accounts
• Process billbacks to sister divisions and send out monthly statements
• Provide customer service to both internal and external customers
• Maintaining collection files for each customer
• Communicating with customers on past due invoices
Required Skills/Qualifications (mandatory on resume):
• Understanding of all functions of accounts receivable function
• Understand basic accounting functions debits and credits
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Understand how to reconcile accounts
Desired Skills/Qualifications (trainable skills that are desired, but not mandatory on resume):
• Manufacturing experience