Duties and responsibilities:
• Set up of new products on Sliding head and Tornos GT-13.
• Ability to select the cutting tools according to part accuracy level.
• Offline and online NC programming skill
• Support to regular machining activities to machining Team
• Set up best processes which will be cost competitive and best in the industries.
• Hands on experience of programming, setting and quality parameters inspection.
• Domain Skill set of Part set up as per final requirement.
• Able to select cutting parameters as per accuracy level of part.
• Quality validation of output parts as per standard
• Follow 5’s, Kaizen, EHS & continuous improvement activity.
• Responsible for machine preventive maintenance, critical spare management & break down actions.
BASIC QUALIFICATION: · DME With 3-6 years’ experience in Sliding Head and Multi-tasking machines
EXPERIENCE NEEDED: · 3-6 Years’ experience in micro parts development.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED: ·
Good communication skills
Knowledge of different key processes to achieve critical profile with the help of special tools and Programming
Manpower handling skills
Key result area:
• Domain knowledge of Screw machining applications
• Hands on experience of process set up on Sliding head type machine.
• Domain knowledge of sliding head concepts
• Proficient in programming of Sliding Head machine
• Expert in Multi-tasking Programming
• Good skill set for development of miniature parts with 100% quality output.
• FAI Management and setting
• Daily workload planning, machine operating and production monitoring.
• All preventive maintenance, spare management & break down actions.