Design Engineer – D&D-
• Qualification: BE(Mechanical) & (Electrical) with first class throughout ( no gap in education and profession)
• Experience: 1-2 years experience in design, Compulsory to know Creo & PLM/Windchill.
• Candidate must be BE Mechanical with first class throughout.
• Experience in product design & development, project management skill with CFT, BOM preparation, complete validation / qualification of the products, good knowledge of making engineering drawings using GD & T, Tolerance stack up analysis, knowledge of different international standards (e.g AS9100, ASME14.5, ASTM, DIN, ISO and ANSI etc), in-depth knowledge of different engineering materials (metals / non metals )
• Software’s skills: Hands on Creo2.0 is mandatory and awareness of PDM Link is mandatory.
• Good knowledge in manufacturing process like cnc machining, cold forging, moulding, plating, various materials. is preferred.
• Understand customer requirement & develop new innovative concepts / drawings based on customer needs.
• Knowledge about DFMEA / PFMEA / DFA / DFM is expected.
• Design software skills- hands on Creo 2.0 & AutoCAD is mandatory.
• Experience in PDMLINK / PLM software knowledge is mandatory.
• Should have good knowledge of CAD administrative works, software installation / customization as required / implementation of best practices in software to increase the productivity & to use the resources at optimum level. Day to day problems solving in CAD softwares.
• Self disciplined, initiative, committed, good English written and verbal communication. Good interpersonal skills.